Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Psych Critics: Internet Under the Hammer

Censorship and Persecution

This post is heavily redacted:  The full content can be found on minds.com  
Here: Waking Up Inside The Pickle Jar


( https://www.minds.com/blog/view/655719032304967697 )



I had put my posts on blogspot in hibernation and intended to re-calibrate and repost them this year when current events snagged my attention. I thought I had been posting on a user-friendly, net neutrality internet.  I realized Globalist Brutality, not neutrality ;)  was at work.
  (Redacted)


  
My Experience: The Failure of Success.

I should begin by saying that my very existence makes me an 'Enemy of the State', at least the type of State we currently have.  I am not supposed to exist, I do not exist, I am stateless and civilization-less.  If I do exist it is necessary to  un-exist me. People who have  severe disorders such as I had do not get cured, they get  "recovered"  ie psychologically flattened and dependent on all knowing minders who have relieved them of their 'suffering'  and of everything else that matters.


From the first phase of being cured  my file was transferred from "permanent' to ordinary and I was kicked off social assistance  because I did not need psych meds anymore and two different psychiatrists signed  me off as "fit to hold employment and not needing "treatment" (medication).. Fine, right?  A new Start.
Right?
No. not to be. "You must have a problem considering your history". I heard these words from the Government official who refused to give me the address of the employer who had posted the job opening  on the employment wall. He dismissed the idea of some airy-fairy, "touchy feely", therapy groups as being of any importance.
The job had  been for a simple entry level factory maintenance position, something at that point I could do sleep-walking.    And I heard pronouncements in many other variations from direct walk in applications elsewhere.
And I quickly learned that to explain myself to anyone who I really was, was a disaster. No one gets cured. There is nothing even close to the paradigm of human emotional growth in the  public consciousness. Everything and the way people are is "fixed" , for what reason they don't know and no one explains it.  Whoever I told,  I simply made them suspicious  and alienated them. So I lived a life in the Phantom Zone. One self, one identity presented to the humans, one self , one identity  being the real me.  I overcame my difficulties by learning a code of silence,  my own "Omerta", I buried my past in an unmarked grave.

The Phantom Zone, anonymity, is quite comfortable To tell humans the truth about themselves, to to oppose a murderous and ruthless 100 million dollar a year Psych-Med Industry as well as their allies in Government the Cultural Marxist totalitarians is quite dangerous.

 Activism

Internet's Guernica - Google, Facebook, Twitter
So everything I say, the Globalist Economic elite will consider "hate speech"  and inappropriate content for a well -ordered society. The Psychiatric Industry considers Robert Whitaker  a "menace" (That is a direct quote).  All psych activists  are a menace to Globalist Economic Supremacism..

So just when I decided to re-activate my Psych Activism, I found the world in a major crisis. It was a crisis I predicted Cassandra-like, for years. I saw it coming 15 years ago.
(Redacted) 


Where We are now:  X Marks the Spot

(Redacted)

"X" Marks where we are now

I intend to be offensive, in fact I am coming back to go on the offensive. I am going to wage war on socially induced insanity. Previously I was censored on almost every site I published or commented I retired my Blog temporarily because of this, giving up in disgust.  I came to realize that the opposition to healthy human growth processes is universally entrenched in virtually all of society and it needs a major shakeup. I have to understand this and be no more Mr. Nice Guy.  .  What I have to say is very unique base on my unique experience in transforming from major dysfunction to weller-than-well
However, apparently it is something that even those who oppose Bio-Med Psychiatry do not want to hear. They love my posts that have glowing descriptions of states of being weller that well of what I achieved, , but when they learn of what must accompany health they reject me in horror.    My truth which is very unique is not socially acceptable.  Although people want health, they have been indoctrinated in world views, in social paradigms which ensure they will never have it. These indoctrinations must be hammered and broken.
 ..
(Redacted)

No comments:

Post a Comment